Welcome to Afrika Ikalafe Virtual Clinic
Health is not only about a person’s physical health. It encompasses our emotional, psychological, physical, cultural, economic, and spiritual life. Our practitioners come from diverse educational backgrounds and life orientations. Our clinic caters for women, men, queer, gender non-conforming, young and older persons and we aim to heal our wounds both at an individual and collective level.
Book in 3 easy steps
Step 1: Find A Practitioner
Step 2: Book An Appointment
Step 3: Pay Online
Find A Practitioner
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
See What Others Have Asked
Our selected payment platforms are PayFast and Paypal, secure payment gateways that enable secure, easy and instant transfer of money from online buyers. PayFast and Paypal allow customers to make payments via credit card (Visa and Mastercard) and via EFT.
These are important points to note when making payment:
- Once you opt to make payment, you will be redirected to the PayFast/Paypal payment site.
- You can either choose credit card payment or EFT. If you select EFT, please note that when requested to select a bank, you should select your bank i.e. where your bank account is held. Please note that this is not requesting Afrika Ikalafe’s banking details.
- Upon paying via EFT, you will be given a payment reference number by Payfast. It is crucial that you input this reference number as your payment reference to ensure that funds paid can be correctly allocated to Afrika Ikalafe.
- Once you have completed the payment, you should be redirected to Afrika Ikalafe’s website and you should receive a notification that your appointment has been confirmed.
Should you encounter any problems when making payment, please email your name and PayFast reference number to either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will resolve the issue.
Yes, you can reschedule your appointment by contacting your practitioner at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment. The practitioners email address will be sent to you upon confirmation of the appointment.
Unfortunately, there are no cancellations or refunds. You can only reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours before the original appointment. Emergencies will be decided upon case by case.
We offer integrated organisational/corporate healing which combines physical health and policy assessments, art, psychological counseling, governance, food medicine, divination, yoga, drumming, movement, and fitness exercises.
- Talks about health and healing
- Integrated Employee Health and Wellness programs (EAP)
- Wellness days
- Comprehensive wellness programme designed in collaboration with Organisational Wellness Officer or human capital practitioners
- Face-to-face or online healing circles
- Online one-to-one coaching and counselling
- Implementation and monitoring of gender and indigenous responsive policies for improved organisation culture
For more information or to request a quote, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All our practitioners are:
Degree; diploma; accredited course
You can check the level of experience on their personal profiles.
Bound by a code of ethics enforced by the respective regulatory body for healthcare, legal and financial practitioners.
If you are unsatisfied with the service received from your practitioner, kindly email email@example.com.
Kindly note that Afrika Ikalafe is only liable for providing the e-marketplace connecting practitioners and potential clients.